Wednesday 31 May 2017

Iron Warriors Bikers

Oh boy its been a while since I had anything worth posting, but I have finally put the finishing touches to my Iron Warriors biker squad, and now they are ready to roll out and bring their beef to their enemies in true Sons of Anarchy style.

These guys started out as the Ravenwing bikers from the Dark Vengeance box set. Considering that I got them pretty much at the dawn of 7th edition, and now 8th is just around the corner, it is serving as warning not run off and buy the new box set. Don't get me wrong, the new minis look stunning, but neither of the factions appeal to me. I have pledged by chaos allegiance to the Sons of Perturabo and having just about amassed a decent collection I really think it would be a bad idea to get distracted by the new and shiny. But anyway, I digress.


Anyway, with a lick of paint (Plus they are even based!) they are done. I want to apply a coat of varnish seal the deal, but its pretty darn close.









In other news, I saw Maiden when they played Liverpool, which was ace..





Models painted in 2017... 23

2 comments:

  1. Liking the purple spot colour on them, stands out well. Always nice to get something wrapped up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Rory. Its kind of ironic or something that my Iron Warriors are finally nearing completion only for a new big box to be released that I'm going to struggle to resist.

      Delete