Monday 29 May 2017

Warhammer Fest 2017

Last weekend I made the trip down to the Ricoh Arena to check out some awesome stuff. An all round boss day was had. I spent some money. I saw some cops tooled up with guns. These sorts of events are really good for topping up the hobby motivation. Not that I really needed it this time!

Here are some photos...




This titan assembly hall is stunning. The new industrial scenery stuff is so flexible. I can't wait to get some.







There was a bunch of stuff from the pilgrym project. Absolutely stunning work.



This chap, while appearing quite simple is fantastic. Full of character.










Boss

More industrial shenanigans

Yarrrrr. Arpoon away
This refinery board was great. I mean proper awesome. Someone had to point the Genestealer out to me though!






I really dig the pose of this guy

I chuckled at the tap dancing Contemptor being a dick and breaking a lamp post for what I assume are shits and giggles. (No disrespect to the person who made this. Better than anything I could do!)



Boss



Banner tastic

Hazard tastic



Brilliant

Mega. Unfortunately my pic of the walking tower didn't come out.





Brilliant bike conversion.







So vibrant!

Ok so this is a big one. I think this was the only non-deathguad version of the new chaos dudes. Teatering on the edge of getting the new box. 

Boo

Brilliant.

Amazing


Boss


So there you go. A few rando photos from a great day out. Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

  1. Great photos, I too missed the Genestealer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeah the guy is pretty well hidden

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the photos, some lovely pieces there. Glad you had a good day of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers dude. I keep meaning to dig our the proper camera but the phone seems to do a decent enough job .

      Delete