Thursday 15 December 2016

The Flying Grysyns

I was originally going to flesh this out over a number of posts, including all the back story I have lined up, but oh well no time for that.

Focusing on my display base, I used some careful masking to spray some base colours to the model and then did some silver and copper dry brushing over the top of a couple of transfers (imperial eagle and numbers on the tank top) and the black Roman numeral printout that I glued on the back side.









I printed out a bunch of mini posters but I decided not to use them. I'm sure that they will come in handy in the future.

First off a few closeups of the team...












And now the team on the base. Turns out I couldn't quite find a space for the sniper dude. Oh well I've now got a sniper dude for some other project ready to go!










Overall I'm pretty happy how the things turned out.

Models painted... 64

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment