Monday 20 April 2015

Jingly Jangly Primaris & Some team photos

Yup the third and final primaris, With the bells. Ding dong merrily on high.






Ok, some thoughts. I really like that flagellants kit. So many useful bits and bobs that really make a difference. By combining those and some scion and grey knight stuff acquired from ebay I have produced some really quite unique looking miniatures.

I tried to push my painting as well. I experiments with washes in terms with what can be achieved. I like the guy with the white robes. Somehow I managed a fairly decent blend effect from the ground upwards. I tried doing the same with the other guys but ended up with mixed and less impressive results I think. Anyway. Overall I am well chuffed.



I also walked around some bits of cheshire on a misty day...




Thanks for reading!

Models Painted... 35

No comments:

Post a Comment