By the end of the year I was getting some solid hobby achievements that I am fairly proud of. By the numbers I think I managed to paint 105 figures, which sounds pretty good to me. I made some serious headway with my Iron Warriors which was a major headache from earlier years.
The BlogThe blogger stats stuff don't seem that great. but here is my top post stuff
Well since I only posted 6 blog things in 2016 it isn't that surprising that the stats are dominated by that post from 2014. I think I linked this one to some discussion on a thread on reddit so i'm not surprised that this is still the most popular post. Something to think about anyway.
- Got stuck into my Iron Warriors. Two full squads, some characters and a Helbrute.
- Finished my Grysyns. Proper happy with them.
- Pretty happy I kept my spending under control.
- Not enough games. Only played a couple
- Still not played Dystopian Wars. Will do one day.
Here is a list I made the other year. Time to update it! Since I didn't do a review last year, this includes stuff from 2015 too. Bit of a cheat like.
Paint Berserkers Paint Plague Marines
- Paint Chosen
- Paint Possessed
- Paint Havocs
- Paint Terminators
- Paint Terminator Lord
Paint Spawn Paint Obliterators Paint Hellbrute
- Paint Land Raider
Paint 5 Ratling Snipers Paint 4 Assassins Paint 3 Psykers Paint Special Weapons Squad Paint Heavy Weapons Dudes Paint Hostile Environment Squad Paint two standard bearers Paint two sergeants and medicmedic Paint 2 Commissars Paint Creed Paint tech priest and 2 servitors Paint Wyvern Paint Leman Russ Paint Chimera Paint Colossus
- Paint 3 Big Gunz
- Paint Stompa
- Paint 10 Meganobz
- Repaint 2nd ed dread
- Repaint all my 2nd ed Goffs and Grots (dear god why do I want to do that)
- Finish off 2 battlewagons
- Finish off loads of buggies
- Paint bunch of deffcoptas
- Finish British Fleet
- Finish Japanese Fleet
- Finish Merchant ships
- Finish 3 oil rigs
- Finish 2 lighthouses
- Finish 2 islands
Overall 2016 was great. But then again I'm not a celebratory. Thanks for reading and here's to a good 2017.