Friday 27 January 2017

#Squaduary 2017 - The Pledge

Hey hey. I decided ti get involved in this years #squaduary event. I kind of shadowed last years #dreadtocber and thought that I would make solid bash at this one. But what to do? I'm trying to build up enough Iron Warriors to form one of those warband detachments and I'm still missing a few things from there. So a squad of Iron Warrior Raptors it is then.

But anyway, here is a pile of raptor bits that have been recently removed from the sprue...



Thanks for reading and happy #Squaduary to those taking part!

4 comments:

  1. Nearly time to get started, looking forward to seeing your progress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers dude. I'm pretty keen to get stuck in too!

      Delete
  2. I'm looking forward to seeing your progress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers dude. I'm cracking on but it is so easy to get distracted by other cool things.

      Delete