Monday, 19 May 2014


So being a cheap bastard I decided to try and make more than the standard 3 weapon teams that came with the battleforce box. My original plan was to mount the second crew member on their own bases which can then be placed on the larger base, but in the end I didn't like the final result. 

Anyway I did the heavies in two batches and then went attached the crew member to two of the teams after the second batch was done...

Batch 1. I decided not to attach the sandbag bits in the end. I think they detracted from the final result.

Batch 2 with crew added to the lascannons from batch 1. When i applied the final wash to the missile launcher at the back it went a really weird yellow colour. Pity.

No comments:

Post a Comment