Focusing on my display base, I used some careful masking to spray some base colours to the model and then did some silver and copper dry brushing over the top of a couple of transfers (imperial eagle and numbers on the tank top) and the black Roman numeral printout that I glued on the back side.
I printed out a bunch of mini posters but I decided not to use them. I'm sure that they will come in handy in the future.
First off a few closeups of the team...
And now the team on the base. Turns out I couldn't quite find a space for the sniper dude. Oh well I've now got a sniper dude for some other project ready to go!
Overall I'm pretty happy how the things turned out.
Models painted... 64
Thanks for reading!