Monday 23 February 2015

A com-spiracy unfolds

So there I was putting together the finishing touches to a couple of comm pack dudes when I noticed something amiss...





Spot it? Well done you at the back! The middle pack is well smaller. Different antennas, fewer handles, different patterns on the back and probably some others I have missed.

I guess the ones with the larger antennas are from the newer Cadian defence force box whereas the other one is from the much older Battleforce box. Or maybe the other way round. It doesn't really matter. I just thought that I would mention this cos it demonstrates that GW must be evolving their kits more frequently and with certain stealthiness than perhaps they are given credit for. Or not.

Anyway, thanks for reading!

Models Painted... 20

No comments:

Post a Comment