They were well and truly started, but unfortunately never finished. In fact they were the last things to be painted with my airbrush, but due to (I think) a leaky nozzle I got really frustrated with getting the batch this far. So a none working airbrush means that my Iron Warriors cannot progress and so my Guard get some attention.
|This is the whole lot assembled ready for priming (along with a Leman Russ)|
|Everyone basecoated with my airbrush before it broke|
|An actual test mini that i finished|
So all but one of these dudes were basecoated with an urban camo style colour: White and blue splodges with a grey background. Red guns. Oh and dodgy flesh. I hate painting skin tones.
So here are the first batches of my trusty imperial guard...