Monday 1 September 2014

Summer Is Over


So summer is pretty much wrapping up and I'm finding myself with the free time required to get back into some hobby stuff again. I know that my scheduled posts dried up some time ago, but fear not, my summer was not spent entirely 40kless! Between music festivals, weekends away, walking up hills, running up hills, visiting people, a couple of BBQs and general shenanigans i kind of managed to keep things going at a low level so I've got  a few things to draw from and post about starting from next week.

Its also been about 9 months of me doing this blog stuff which has seen me get 400 odd page views and 3 followers! Thanks you guys. What with the year mark coming up i think i'll start thinking about some sort of review and goals type thing. 

Anyway keep reading for an idea of the distractions that prevented me from full on hobby awesomeness...




Went to this
Hotel became thunderdome
Walked up derwent edge
Went to this
Battle Beast were great
Paloma assassinated me and Casper
Travelled for most of a day to Norwich to watch Phil drive around on a lawn mower. He didn't cause it to almost burst into flames at all. cos its a secret.
Went to this
the tinker got new boots


Amon amarth burnt stuff
Saw a broken dam

Saw the bandit


And that was it

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for following me! I will return the favor 'cuz us Ladz need ta' stick togever! You have some pretty good excuses to play hobby hooky but I can't wait to see what you come up with next.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers dude! Unfortunately the orks have fallen behind a bit. Not even got a hold of the new codex yet! Ah well their turn will come again

    ReplyDelete