Sunday 9 February 2014

Chosen

I spent ages this week chopping up ogre arms and legs and stuff in order to get a supply of spikes and horns to use across my Iron Warriors. I then used some on my Dark Vengeance Chosen...






My approach with the Iron Warriors is that they are slowly succumbing to some sort of technovirus type thing, and so they are beginning to change in nefarious ways, represented by spikes and flesh and tendrils and such like (perhaps doing a fluff post would help clarify such thoughts. i dunno). 

Since the DV chosen are pretty busy models anyway, I only added some minor spikeage. As a reminder here is what they look like out of the box...



Then I added some spikes to these dudes...




Overall I think they look ok, although I was a bit miffed that the two bolter dudes are identical. Also the rules aren't that great. Nonetheless I think I'll have enough bits to run two squads, one close combat orientated and the other tooled up with special weapons. Add a couple of icons and with the appropriate HQ, bingo, more troopage.

No comments:

Post a Comment